UltraLase™ - Skin Rejuvenation
Would you like to:
- Repair fine lines, skin tone, rough, sallow, dull, or sun damaged skin?
- Remove liver spots and pigmented lesions?
- Improve your skin glow?
Introducing skin rejuvenation using UltraLase technology!
- Gentle, effective global improvement for all skin types – all year round
- Comfortable treatment with very low downtime and immediate results
What are Pigmented Lesions?
Pigmented lesions arise from a wide range of natural and environmental sources, including sun damage, genetic predisposition, and the aging process. They may also manifest as side effects of medical procedures. Pigmented lesions can vary in size, shape, and prevalence in a given area. Pigmented lesions include birthmarks, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, actinic keratoses (pre-cancerous lesions) and pigmented nevi.
How Does It Work?
To successfully treat pigmented lesions, one must carefully apply energy to break up the pigment, but spare surrounding tissue. This can be more or less difficult depending on each patient’s individual skin characteristics, such as skin color and ethnicity. Treatment of darker skin is more challenging due to the higher concentration of melanin in the skin as a competing chromophore (color); in those cases, the UltraLase gives us a unique safety profile. Once the pigment is broken up, the lymphatic system can naturally remove and discard the pigment particles.
* Fine lines * Skin spots * Sallow, dull, and sun damaged skin?
* Liver spots *Pigmented lesions * Skin tone