Your comfort is of utmost importance at Aesthetic Skin and Laser Center, whether you are transitioning male-to-female or female-to-male. Dr. Barad and her team understands that this life-altering experience can bring you much joy, as well as anxiety and fear, and her commitment is to kindness in care at her Pittsburgh facility.
People that feel a great sense of discomfort in the body that they were born in, often suffer ridicule and barriers to care, because society struggles with those who present as different in their way of being.
Therefore, it is with great compassion and a sense of understanding that we welcome transgender patients into our practice.
Meeting The Needs Of Our Patients
We, at the Aesthetic Skin and Laser Center, recognize that aesthetics plays a significant role in the psychology of the transitioning process. Be it male-to-female or female-to-male transitioning, our patients want to identify with the person they greet in the mirror. Thus, Dr. Barad and her team places the desires of transgender patients at the heart of the treatment plans recommended to help the transitioning process.
Transitioning Treatment Options
The Aesthetic Skin and Laser Center can assist transgender patients in many ways when it comes to the journey of transitioning. The journey begins with the very first consultation, where we discuss each patient’s unique desires and needs that will enable them to feel a greater sense of confidence and a deeper sense of self-love in their own body.
Dr. Barad and her team ensure exceptional care in their treatment plan recommendations for the ultimate well-being of their patients. The following treatment options are available to help patients become their true selves:
- Hair removal in areas that will make you feel more comfortable in your body and appearance.
- Hair growth can be stimulated in areas on your body that will help you feel more masculine or feminine.
- Facial transformation treatment to address the shape of your face, including your jawline, cheekbones, and lips. These include injectables and fillers such as Botox, Kybella and Renuva.
- Body contouring such as muscle sculpting to help give you the desired shape that will best fit your new look.
- Hair growth supplements and treatments (add snippet, link to:/products/)
Dr. Barad, together with her medical team, strive to ensure a holistic transformation treatment plan that is tailored to your unique needs. Transgender Transition With Dr. Barad and her team Request a consultation with Dr. Roxana Barad or a team member to discuss how to best help you on your transition journey in Pittsburgh, PA.
Schedule A Consultation
Fill out the form below to request your consultation and we will call you back to schedule your appointment. For more information, please visit our Appointment & Consultation Policy page.