Marshall County, WV to ASLC Pittsburgh PA
While Marshall County is a rural region, you always want to look your best when heading out to the Prima Maria in Moundsville for an evening out with your family. Maybe you want to feel better while taking a dip in your new swimsuit at Lake Maxinkuckee. At Aesthetic Skin & Laser Center, we can erase the damage to your skin caused by the sun, and years of hiking through the many stunning trails surrounding your West Virginia home. Make your first appointment when you give us a call at (412) 683-3358.
Spa Services Supporting Your Whole Body Health
Doctor Roxana Barad offers all the treatments and cosmetic services you may require to help you love your body again. In one afternoon, laser hair removal can permanently stop the shaving cycle so that you can explore the Palace of Gold in your shorts. Liposuction and cold sculpting will erase years of unwanted fat accumulation and return you to a more youthful shape.
Brides will look their best for their Grand Vue wedding with fast botox and injectables. We also offer hair restoration services for men, which can restore your confidence in the boardroom. Learn more when you give us a ring and set up your first consultation.
Just 90 Minutes Away from a Better You
From the hills of Marshall County, it takes just a little over an hour and a half to reach our soothing spa situated at 4424 Penn Avenue in Pittsburgh. Follow our easy directions to find us ASAP:
- From Moundsville, head East and connect with West Virginia Route 88 North.
- After about 10 miles, you will arrive at Elm Grove. Look for the on-ramp for Interstate 70 North.
- Turn right onto the ramp, following signs for Washington, Pennsylvania.
- Drive for about an hour, remaining on I70.
- When you reach Washington, look for Exit 18/Pittsburgh. Stay right to take the ramp and merge onto Interstate 79 North.
- After 6.2 miles, tt stay right to take Exit 59A onto Interstate 376 East following signs to Pittsburgh.
- Pass over the Monongahela River and stay left on the bridge to hop on Interstate 279.
- After you drive over the Allegheny River, look for Exit 10, stay to the right and merge onto Route 28 North.
- Drive for another 1.5 miles and take Exit 3A for the 40th Street Bridge and turn right. Pass over the bridge.
- Proceed straight for about a mile passing Arsenal Park. At the lights, take a left onto Penn Avenue.
- Located three blocks up on your right is where you will find Aesthetic Skin & Laser Center, right across the street from UPMC Children's Hospital on the corner of Friendship Avenue.
Call (412) 683-3358 and make an appointment soon, and enjoy the best days yet to come.